Wednesday, March 31, 2010

22 Weeks Preggers

I am now 22 weeks pregnant - whew! On one hand, I can't believe how fast time is flying and on the other hand, I can't believe how much MORE I have to go and GROW!!!

If you haven't heard, we've given baby # 2 a name...no, not froggy like Cullen first mentioned, but we've chosen Connor. My pregnancies have had a few similarities, but my boys' personalities are definitely different. I can't wait to see what is in store for Ryan and I as they grow up together.

The picture below is from today - 22 weeks preggers with CONNOR.



The picture below was taken at 22 weeks preggers with CULLEN.


The picture on the left was taken at 18 weeks preggers with CULLEN and the picture on the right was taken at 18 weeks preggers with CONNOR. My how fast the 2nd baby pops out!

No comments: